Tuesday, September 3, 2013

You'll Catch More Fly's With Honey Than With Vinegar...

For some reason it seems like I've been doing an annual post and this has got to stop, lol. I won't post sporadically on a fashion segment or boast on the accomplishments that I've experienced since the last time I've posted. This time, I would just like to thank you all for still supporting and encouraging me when things don't always look like they are going in the right direction of my career path. There have been many trials and errors I've experienced and a few of those that have turned their backs when they were needed most during this process. If you've ever attempted to build a company, let alone a company with the intention to last... it's not easy. Even if sponsors have seen your work and don't think you are worth YOUR WORTH, you must continue to remain humble and encouraged. Remaining humble to some may seem like a task but its all in what you make it.

There's an old saying, "You'll catch more fly's with honey, than with vinegar." From a business aspect, the phrase alone states that if you remain persistent with your goal and keep a humble spirit, you will attract those who are interested in what you have to offer and they would be willing to invest. Now don't think you won't get that one person that owns the vinegar mill to test your patience... That one person may be the one to purchase your entire supply for what YOUR WORTH or even GREATER. On that note, I hope these words of wisdom encourages you as they've encouraged me. Stay humble, persistent and focused on your dreams. In due time, they will come true.

LBJ

P.U.S.H. - Pray Until Something Happens



1 comment: